Adding a new department from a separate domain/Organizational Unit (OU)

Unanswered Question
Nov 23rd, 2009
User Badges:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hi,

We have CUCM 6.1 and Unity 5.0.  The CallManager is currenly at Domain AAA. We are currently in the process of adding a new department that was in our network from the same exchange server to the CallManager Enviroment but they are in the different domain (BBB)

I have few questions.

CallManager:

1.       Do I just need to add the new LDAP directory in the system>LDAP>LDAP Directory> Add new and fill it the information then perform the Full Sync Now

2.       Unitydirsvc account has been created in AAA domain. From my understanding, we need to create unitydirsvc in the BBB domain, can someone confirm?

3.       Do we need to create the other Unity Accounts in the domain that we want to add it in the CUCM environment, such as unityinstall, unityMSS, unityAdmin?

4.       Is there any AD schema changes that we need to perform?

Thanks,

sienz

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion