cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Chat in Agent Desktop Questions?

Mario C. G.
Level 1
Level 1

1.-  The talk chat between Agent and Supervisor are storage?

2.-  I can Silent Monitor talk Chat between Agent and Supervisor  or Agent to Agent?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ah, no that is not possible then. Again, if they want to integrate with CUP, the Sipera product could then log the chat conversations from that end.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
  1. 1. CAD integrated chat is not logged. If you choose to integrate with CUP, there is a third-party product from Sipera that is capable of performing logging of CUP instant messaging.
  2. Silent monitoring is exactly that: silent. The supervisor cannot speak to the agent using it. He/she is free to send a chat message if needed though.

Hi j.schulenberg,

Thanks for the answer one

But the Question two,

I do not speak about the Feature Silent Monitoring.

My Question is about the Feature Chat, My customer like spy the Conversation Chat between Agent-To-Agent or Agent-To-Supervisor

If you any idea about the question two

Thank you

Ah, no that is not possible then. Again, if they want to integrate with CUP, the Sipera product could then log the chat conversations from that end.

Ok, Thank you for your timw

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: