cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting VoIP and data to remote site

traviswhanson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to connect a remote site with 2 T1 lines.  I have two 1721 routers.  Each has two WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 modules.  The main site has a subnet of  10.0.0.0/15 and the remote is on 10.10.0.0/16.  I have a vlan with the subnet of 10.9.0.0/24 setup a 3750 stack in the main LAN for the VoIP.  I have a 2960 at the remote site to handle the vlans there.  I am looking at MLPPP to bond the T1 lines.  I upgraded the IOS on the routers to support AutoQoS for voip.  Any suggestions about what I have done so far and how to proceed from here would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

3 Replies 3

I only wonder how do you want to do bonding on 2 routers?

I have set it up with two serial ports for testing, but the plan is:

Rtr1                           --- T1-1 ---                           Rtr2

/                   \

FastEthernet0   -----  MultiLink1  ---                      ---- MultiLink1 -----  FastEthernet0

MLPPP        \                   /        MLPPP

--- T1-2 ---

I am actually Steve Krause.  The account belongs to my boss, Travis.  Thanks for any suggestions.

I thought you have 2 routers in remote site, my bad. Plan looks good for me, after auto qos you might need some tunning for bussiness applications but if you need it only for voice then you are good to go.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: