cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

javalenc a question

eltransportador
Level 1
Level 1

javalenc hello thanks for correcting me I wonder if you can help me to configure the 7921G phone and try connecting to Reuters comerciles but there is no way of basic concepts but I am a nerd and read that I must have other cisco equipment as are Reuters and access point, and besides that I read about having a server on Windows Server 2003 / 2008 for the call manager but from then on I'm lost ... is my university project and the teachers in the U.S. are more lost than I am.

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The automatic translation on this thread was less than flawless and the resulting English is not intelligible. Please rephrase your question and be more precise in what you are asking.

I agree, do not use any online translator but insted type yourself the questions and make sure it's something that everyone can understand.

Also do not direct the questions directly to someone (me in this case)

If this is YOUR project i'm not sure if it's valid to ask professional to give you the whole config, the whole point of projects is that you research and learn something.

From the little i understand you're on the wrong path, CUCM is a Linux appliance. The only release that runs on Cisco IP Telephony OS is CUCM 4.3 and it's not the regular Windows you can get anywhere, it's Cisco provided

There is plenty of information if you go to www.cisco.com and search for communications Manager, you'll get guides, compatibility tables, requirements, etc.

Here you can find all the documentation on CUCM configuration and installation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

java

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate