cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM7.1.3 and Spanish Locale

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi guys, I Have a CUCM7.1.3 and I have installed the cm-locale-es_CO-7.1.3.1000-1.cop (the latest available) without errors. I have restarted the CUCM and changed the locale configuration of my IP Phones (7911, 7940 and 7960) but with no results, the display of all my ip phones continues in English locale and not in Spanish.

I think something is missing. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

David

4 Replies 4

asandborgh
Level 4
Level 4

Did you install it on all of the subscribers too?

I gather you changed both the user and the network locales?

You will also need to reload all of the phones so that they download the language and tone files.

HTH,

Art

Hi Art, thanks for your suggestions. I had a problem with the firmware of the phone,  my phones are shipping with firmware version 8.3(2) and it must be must be upgraded to a firmware load greater than or equal to 8.3(3) and less or equal to 8.5(2) prior to upgrading to 8.5(3)-->CUCM 7.1.3.

This because an error during firmware upgrade on the pgone:"AUTH FAILED".

Thanks anyway.

David

Good to know, will watch for that one!

Thanks for the update.

Happy Trails,

Art

HI, i have the same problem, when a new phone try to register said AUTH FAIL and keeps english language, how did you fix it ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: