Views
Helpful
Replies

CAS communication is broken

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've added managed network in CAS with the wrong vlan and the communication is broken to the CAS. I can't ping it anymore and can't add it to the CAM. I've added trusted subnet with untrusted vlan as managed network. How can I delete this configuration from console session (CLI)? I really don't want to reimage CAS, but if I have to, there is no other choice.

any suggestion really would be appreciated.

Alex

3 Replies 3

rc.castillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alex,

Connect to the CAS via console or SSH and use service perfigo config at the CLI to change management vlan, ip and others.  See CAS user guides at the cisco website for more details.

Regards,

Dan

Hi Dan,

I did, and actually there is no management VLAN defined in CAS. I can't ping it. I think I have to reimage the NAS which is tough.

thanks

Alex

Alex,

If you have console access, log in as root, and delete this file /perfigo/access/bin/env

After doing that, run the service perfigo config command and configure all the parameters right, and reboot.

HTH,

Faisal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: