BCMSN exam containing BSCI questions????

Unanswered Question
Nov 25th, 2009

I just passed the BCMSN 642-812 exam today.......barely. I ran into atleast 4 questions that were strickly BSCI content and had nothing to do with BCMSN material. One concerning IPV6, Two concerning OSPF areas and redistribution, and One for EIGRP authentication. Has anyone else ran into this issue before? .

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Wed, 11/25/2009 - 05:39

I have definitely ran into questions on Cisco exams that seem unrelated to the particular test. They do mention in the disclaimer that not all questions will be graded. My assumption is that these type of questions are some of the ones that are not graded.

Thomas Bateman Mon, 11/30/2009 - 16:52

I just took the BCMSN today and just missed.  I also experienced routing protocol questions that I was not expecting or prepared for.    I think I would have passed but for these questions...  Looking through the official Exam topics for 642-812, there is NO mention of the items in question and they are not discussed in the Cisco Press BCMSN Authorized Self-Study Guide.  This seems quite unfair.  I commented on in the offered location at the end of the exam but I don't expect to hear anything...

This Discussion