cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Called name display on hunt group

gbwatkins
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who, on ccm 4.x, were able to see the name of each person the calls jumped off to when calling a hunt group.  We have now upgraded them to 7.1.2 and they no longer have this ability - I have described the call flow below.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Person calls 8000 (UCCX route point) --> selects and option which transfers the call to one of many hunt groups within CUCM --> employee A does not answer and the call hunts to another employee.  The last step is where they would like to see, on the internal calling phone, the next hop employee display name.

Cheers,

Geoff

1 Reply 1

neilobrien
Level 1
Level 1

hi - did you ever find a solution to this problem.  I have a similiar issue where I want to either show on the callers phone,  the members of the hunt group as it hops throuigh them, or a description of the hunt pilot number.

I've tried createing a CTI Route point and CFA it to the hunt group but I just get the huntgroup DN displaying on the calling phone.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: