cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Phone status/BLF displayed in ARC Console (CUBACS) for extension mobility users

k-renouard
Level 1
Level 1

No Phone status/BLF displayed in ARC Attendant Console (CUBACS) for extension mobility users

Call Manager 7.1(3)

CUBACS/CUBAC 3.1.5

I do see the phone status on the attendant console for fixed configuration phones but not the users with extension mobility. Not even the phone with a red cross through it.

Any help would be appreciated.

4 Replies 4

bijin bharathan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you get solution for this issue?.

Bill19795_2
Level 1
Level 1

I don't think CUBAC supports EM users.

This is from the CUxAC Design Guide.

Extension Mobility

Be aware that Extension Mobility is NOT supported for CUxAC client IP Phones. Therefore, Console Attendant cannot have Extension Mobility configured on their handset.

Extension Mobility is supported in the Attendant BLF (Busy Lamp Field) and the status of an extension mobility user is only displayed if the user is "logged in". In order for Line State information to be retrieved for a logged in EM User, the Device Profile Directory Number and the End User EM configuration should have the "Allow control of Device from CTI" check box enabled.

Is the user logged in? Can you see the status of the phone that they are logging into when they are not logged in?

I run into the same issue. Has this been resolved now?

As mentioned at design guide:

"Extension Mobility is supported in the Attendant BLF (Busy Lamp Field) and the status of an extension mobility user is only displayed if the user is "logged in". In order for Line State information to be retrieved for a logged in EM User, the Device Profile Directory Number and the End User EM configuration should have the "Allow control of Device from CTI" check box enabled."

I've given all users at end user configuration the right "Allow Control of Device from CTI" and also at Directory Number configuration page.

However Extension mobilty user appear to be unknown for BLF state at operator console.

kindly regards,

Bernhard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: