cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PBX FXO LINE WITH "OUT OF SERVICE"

ciscomorales
Level 1
Level 1

HELLOU I AM GETTING OCASSIONALY APROX EVERY WEEK A PBX LINE THAT SAY FROM EXTERNAL CALLS TAHT THE LINE IS "IN REPAIR OR OUT OF SERVICE" AND THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE IT IS RESTARTING THE SYSTEM. ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS

3 Replies 3

We will need more information in order to help you. Is this a UC500? Are you using FXO ports? Have you checked the wiring?

Marcos

Marcos. This is an UC520W-8U-9K system. but for other reasons soon i am going to change to Key system config instead to PBX. Can you tell me an easy way of migrate from PBX to Key System?, as a upgrade guide, do i need to backup which files in case, etc. I will appreciate all the info can you provide me. thanks in advance. Carlos

There really isn't an easy way to do this using CCA.  In CLI, you will have to reconfigure the ports, dial-peers, and ephone-dns. 

This doc should help you understand key system mode, but it isn't a migration doc. 

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmebasic.html#wp1090560

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: