Views
Helpful
Replies

VoiceXML

js
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right section to post this in, my apologies if it's not.

I'm looking for some document about VoiceXML. I already found 3 documents, but I'm just wondering if there are any others available.

Currently I have the following documents:

Cisco VoiceXML Programmer's Guide Release Cisco IOS Release 15.0(1)M

Tcl IVR 2.0 Programming Guide

Cisco IOS Tcl IVR and VoiceXML Application Guide IOS Release 12.4(15)T

We basically want the following thing. We want to implement a system that uses the Cisco 3825 Router we currently have.

Scenario:

A users makes a call to a certain number and can leave in a message. Kinda like Voicemail. The router has to save and store these messages somewhere.

We have a list of telephone numbers and the router has to call these numbers and play one of the saved messages and give them options to choose from, for example, 1 for Yes, 2 for No, etc. Then their chosen options have to be saved and stored somewhere. Ofcourse our development branch will develop a tool that calls these numbers.

I hope this is possible with the Cisco 3825 Router we have. It also has a NME-CUE Module with Cisco Unity Express 3.1 and

CallManager Express 4.1 and Cisco IOS 12.4(15)T9

Thanks in advance,

Grant

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

borkes1985_2
Level 1
Level 1

yes. it is possible.

you cat record voice messages by vxml or tcl script, store it on web-server/flash/ram memory of router (or send it via smtp) and then play it back to your extensions when dialed.

i have already done something like this.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

borkes1985_2
Level 1
Level 1

yes. it is possible.

you cat record voice messages by vxml or tcl script, store it on web-server/flash/ram memory of router (or send it via smtp) and then play it back to your extensions when dialed.

i have already done something like this.

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your reply. Helps a lot

~ Grant

Once again. Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: