Views
Helpful
Replies

Connection problem with Anyconnect VPN Client 2.3 and Windows 7 64-bit

csb_dejong
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am using Windows 7 64-bit with Cisco Anyconnect VPN Client 2.3.0254. When I connect, connection is established but the client is directly reconnecting. After a while connection is established again and again client is directly reconnecting.

Hoping someone can help me with this problem.

Regards,

E. de Jong

4 Replies 4

Todd Pula
Level 7
Level 7

Support for Windows 7 was added in AnyConnect 2.4.  Please upgrade the client and test again.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect24/release/notes/anyconnect24rn.html#wp1043507

Thanks for info. I installed Anyconnect 2.4, but now I cannot even setup a connection. When the VPN connection is establishing, I get the error message: "The VPN connection is unable to establish a connection"

What do I do wrong?

Regards,

Edwin

I was doing some testing today, and had the same problem.

Did you delete all of the 2.3 clients from your client list and rom? I did, then I re installed the 2.3 version and moved it down my client list.. I THINK that the old clients need to be listed in order to upgrade.

Hello,

I tried several things. Complete deinstall version 2.3 (with AppData directories/profiles etc.) and installed version 2.4. Also upgraded from version 2.3.

All the same, I still get the errormessage "Unable to establish VPN".

Edwin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: