I already read through all available posts about this topic. The silent monitoring works fine, however no success with recording. Here's the issue:
UCCX 7 Enhanced with CUCM 7.1, all calls are recorded automatically within a workflow with Record Start and Stop actions triggered with Answer and Dropped call actions.
If I sniff the traffic using wireshark on the agents machine I see the following:
- RTP traffic duplicated from the phone (source and destination addresses are the two IP phones) coming to agents PC, the 802.1q tag is visible (correct voice VLAN number)
- if I use Wireshark to analyze/save those RTP streams I can save them as an .au file and I hear the conversation, ie the call is copied correctly to the agents PC. On both the phones, and in Wireshark the codec is identified as G.711u
- a few seconds after the RTP traffic starts coming in, the agents PC starts sending UDP files to the UCCX server's ports 59500 and 595001 (I guess because of the two streams, one port for every stream)
- the recording files are in the right folder, and they are larger then 1KB, proportional to the recording length
- I can see the recordings in the Supervisor Recording Viewer, when I play it I dont hear anything, if I play and save them to a wav file, same thing, plays silence
Phone settings on the CUCM seem to be fine if I am seeing the RTP streams coming to the agents PC.
Tried postinstall.exe, just reppalied same settings, no change.
Network card on the agents PC is Intel 82566MM, which I changed the registry putting in the MonitorModeEnabled=1. Since I can see the VLAN tags I guess this shouldn't be the problem anymore?
Tried almost every single thing mentioned in this forum and cco (even twice), no joy.
Is there anyone there that have the slightest idea where to look next?