I am having a problem with discovery on Ciscoworks LMS 3.2. The discovery process runs eternally and does not discover any devices.
Here are the individual device versions:
Name Version Size Status Expiration Date
1. CM 5.2 300 Purchased Never
2. DFM 3.2 300 Purchased Never
3. HUM 1.0 100 Evaluation Sun Jul 26 12:18:01 GMT+03:00 2009
4. IPM 4.2 300 Purchased Never
5. RME 4.3 300 Purchased Never
6. VNM 1.0 Unlimited Purchased Never
Please find enclosed the csdiscovery.log which indicates the following error
1000 [main] DEBUG com.cisco.nm.csdiscovery.CSDiscoveryManager - FATAL: Exception occured in the start discovery Exception occured during start of discovery in CS.
Reason : failed to initialize DiscoveryController
I am also enclosing the CSDiscovery-config.xml under the config directory and the specific job as well.
ngdiscovery.log shows 0 bytes. I am not sure if it is to be populated only when we initiate some debugging?
Thanks a lot