cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA AnyConnect VPN on the inside interface - how to?

Mark Barrow
Level 1
Level 1

Can somebody point me to an example that sets up AnyConnect on the ASA INSIDE interface please?

I have AnyConnect working to our ASA outside interface without problems but am somehow missing a key step/difference in getting it working on the inside interface.    Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Mark Barrow
Level 1
Level 1

how about an example of what the nat0 statement should look like for AnyConnect on the inside interface?  I think that's where I'm

not getting it right...

Mark

I have AnyConnect working on both the outside and the inside interface of ASA. I do not have any nat0 statement. I do have this:

webvpn
enable outside
enable inside

Do you have enable inside as well as enable outside under webvpn?

If that is not the issue it might be helpful if you would post the config so we can see what is going on.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

this fixed my problem w/ AnyConnect on the inside interface:

same−security−traffic permit intra−interface

Mark

I am glad that you got it worked out. Thank you for posting back to the forum indicating that the problem was solved and what the solution is. It helps make the forum more useful when people can read about a problem and can read what successfully resolved the problem.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: