cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When using bulk in Call Manager 6 it claims that data is already added, the info doesnt show up though

mezcalito
Level 4
Level 4

Hi there,

I was using the Bulk Administration and I added some Pickup Groups that my client gave to me, when i ran the job it showed up the next message.

Div - Org. Y Procedimientos / Aux. Gencia. 37470 Pickup Group Name has invalid format. It should contain letters, numbers, dot, underscore and dash. Min length is 1 and max length is 100. Regular expression used to validate:^[a-zA-Z 0-9._-]{1,100}$

Div - Subgerencia De Distribucion (Prot. Y Ctrl) 37470 Pickup Group Name has invalid format. It should contain letters, numbers, dot, underscore and dash. Min length is 1 and max length is 100. Regular expression used to validate:^[a-zA-Z 0-9._-]{1,100}$

Div - Subgerencia De Distribucion (Planeacion) 37470 Pickup Group Name has invalid format. It should contain letters, numbers, dot, underscore and dash. Min length is 1 and max length is 100. Regular expression used to validate:^[a-zA-Z 0-9._-]{1,100}$

Div - Depto'S. De Personal Y Nominas java.sql.SQLException: A syntax error has occurred. A syntax error has occurred.

Div - Depto'S. De Trabajo          java.sql.SQLException: A syntax error has occurred.          A syntax error has occurred.

Div - Depto. De Capacitacion (La Loma) 37470 Pickup Group Name has invalid format. It should contain letters, numbers, dot, underscore and dash. Min length is 1 and max length is 100. Regular expression used to validate:^[a-zA-Z 0-9._-]{1,100}$

I didnt see the characters ' / ( ) (After working for 14 hours migrating from the old pbx who cares about that lol)

Well, I thought "Allright, I just have to delete those unwanted characters in my csv" so I deleted the characters, I tried again and I got this.

Div - Org. Y Procedimientos Aux. Gencia. 4054 Cannot insert or update pattern. A Call Pick Up Group exists with the same pattern and partition.

Div - Subgerencia De Distribucion Prot. Y Ctrl 4054 Cannot insert or update pattern. A Call Pick Up Group exists with the same pattern and partition.

Div - Subgerencia De Distribucion Planeacion 4054 Cannot insert or update pattern. A Call Pick Up Group exists with the same pattern and partition.

Div - Depto De Personal Y Nominas 4054 Cannot insert or update pattern. A Call Pick Up Group exists with the same pattern and partition.

Div - Depto De Trabajo 4054 Cannot insert or update pattern. A Call Pick Up Group exists with the same pattern and partition.

Div - Depto. De Capacitacion La Loma 4054 Cannot insert or update pattern. A Call Pick Up Group exists with the same pattern and partition.

MMhhh and in the Call Pickup Groups sections I dont have ANY Pickup Group... I'm also a SQL Developer so I presume there are some tables with partial info about the pickup groups with its primary keys, so the Bulk added some rows but at some point it detected the unwanted characters and didnt add the rows of the pickup groups... but those rows with the primary keys dont allow me to add the info again...

The Bulk shoud have some kind of TRANSACTIONS AND ROLLBACK for this kind of stuff, is really frustating when this happens.

Does anyone how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Eder.

1 Reply 1

Did u checked the info exist at 'Call Routing>Route Plan Report' ?

If you find the info are still over there delete them first and try to configure again...

HTH.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: