cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Comments on NAC 4.7.1 ????

manfernandez
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone deployed it?  Is there any gotchas as opposed to 4.6.1?  I know it supports Windows 7 and Snow Leopard.  I had read that 4.7 only intruduuced FIPS compliance and disabled some of the functionality.  Look like I may have to go to it to support Windows 2008 64Bit AD for AD SSO.

Please let me know if you put this guy in.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

One thing we're seeing at TAC quite a lot is that the install/upgrades failing due to CD problems. The ISO is pushing closer to 700 megs, so you have to make sure that you burn the CD at the slowest rate possible. With faster burn speeds problems happen reading it!

HTH,

Faisal

We have had the same problem with the disk failing to read. We burned the disk as low as we possibly could down to x8 speed, multiple disks through multiple burners and different burning software. Is there a recommened software/burner/speed combination? Its getting kind of tiring having to rebuild our CAS back to 4.7.0 every time the 4.7.1 upgrade fails.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card