ICM-3V3-SS7 unavailable

Unanswered Question
Dec 2nd, 2009

I'm planning to move one of our unified icm sites which uses Unified ICM/Contact Center SS7 Network Interface Option as in icm75bom, now I just got a message from one of our suppliers stating:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:Standaardtabel; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

“The ICM-3V3-SS7 card is no longer available due to supplier issues. We are unable to manufacture additional cards at this time and recommend you move to Sigtran (SS7 over IP).
We will be posting an end of sale notice shortly”

I've searched for documents relating to sigtran in combo with unified ICM but can't find any.

Do any of you have experience replacing ss7 gateway with sigtran or can refer me to documents?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content