cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FAX to Voicemail question

chris unger
Level 1
Level 1

I have been using the fax to voicemail feature for several customers, and they, as well as I, love it.  The only issue I have is that the fax "mailbox" fills up.  Unless I manually go into the mailbox and delete them.  I have set the expiration to 3 days and they expire, but don't delete.  Is there a way I can automate them deleting?

thanks,

4 Replies 4

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It would be great if you could log into the web gui and just delete voice mails and faxes by clicking on a check box, how life would be much simpler and easier for us to create an admin account for clients and let them do that themselves..

Unless it is there and i have just missed it tottaly (I have a tendancy of doing things like that).

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Users or members of the group must delete CUE messages manually, so there is no automated way to do this.

Thanks,

Marcos

Thanks.  It was one of those, if I ask maybe someone has a "workaround".  Would be nice to have fax to e-mail configurable and maintainable via CCA.

You could implement IMAP and manipulate faxes from your outlook inbox. T.337 support in CCA is roadmapped, but not committed.

Thanks,

Marcos