Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCiMOC "DeviceAdapterInitializationFailed" On windows Xp SP3

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

We are deploying a new install of CUCiMOC on our xp machines and we get the following error once we launch CUCiMOC

"Uknown Error.

[DeviceAdapterInitializationFailed]

Invalid CCMIP authentication server Configuration [1200]

The log also shows this:

2009-12-02 13:03:10,992 ERROR [1 ] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.ServicesClient] [ServicesClient.AddError(0)] - Error Type:DeviceAdaptorInitializationFailed Code:InvalidCCMCIPConfig Details:() Cause:Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Exceptions.DeviceAdaptorException: DeviceAdaptor.Initialize - Fault Exception [ClientID = CUCIMOC-1] ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.ServiceClients.DeviceService.Error]: Not configured (Fault Detail is equal to Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.ServiceClients.DeviceService.Error).
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.DeviceAdaptor.LogAndThrowException(String msg, Exception e)
   at Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Adaptors.DeviceAdaptor.Initialize()
   at Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.ServicesClient.<>c__DisplayClass1b.<Login>b__13(Object stateInfo)
Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.ServiceAdaptors.Exceptions.DeviceAdaptorException: DeviceAdaptor.Initialize - Fault Exception [ClientID = CUCIMOC-1] --->

Attached is the screen shot of the error details. As a result of this I also get LDAP server disconnected.

NB: When I installed CUCiMOC  on windows 2003 server, everything worked perfectly. This eliminates any reg configuration errors.

Please we need to roll asap. Any thoughts will be appreciated

Please rate all useful posts
2 Replies 2

don.click1
Level 4
Level 4

did you ever get anywhere with this?  I am also getting this error.

Yes, I did get this resolved. the problem I had was with the registry files. Ensure that if you are using .reg files that they are correctly inputted. I have attached a sample working setting of my .reg file. If you are using .adm files, ensure you populate the as shown in this file.

Please rate all useful posts