Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote-Wan-Call Center-IPCC-Agents Recorded can't Tranfer Calls

cowherjohn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a remote call center all servers/hardware are at main/corporate site, remote agents are recorded using the built in bridge via sip trunk to recording server which is also at main site.

Calls to remote call center region are all G729 codec, calls to IPCC region are all G711

Agents at remote site when not recorded can do consult/supervised transfers back over wan back into IPCC to a route point that goes to another/2nd level queue of staff located at main site.

When recording is turned on the remote agents phones consult/supervised transfers do not work.  Conferences work and unsupervised transfers work.

The sip trunk and the remote agents are in the same device pool.

The calls back into IPCC in my opinion should invoke a transcoder but are not

I have been working with TAC for three full days with no progress, engineer says he is working with team lead, and I am pushing but no progress

Call center says they need consult transfer and recording.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Callmanager 7.1.2 version, IOS Version on transcode 12.4.20.T2, Nice Recording works fine on LAN calls, IPCCX Version 7

1 Reply 1

amitkumarp
Level 4
Level 4

Hi John,

Did you find the solution for this?? We're facing the same issue and unable to do consult transfer when the recording is on using SIP Trunk.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Amit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: