cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS3.1: Problem with ACS mode

dennisopiso
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting this error "not all privileges assigned" everytime i change the LMS AAA mode setup to ACS.  I already made the system account as super admin.  Any suggestions?

TIA

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This means that the group to which the System Identity User belongs (i.e. the group in ACS) does not have all tasks allowed for all LMS application components.  Go into the ACS group settings, and check that you have assigned the Super Admin role to ALL LMS components in the list.  Make sure this role is assigned for ALL devices in ACS.

Also, an access to all LMS applications must be given to the group by setting on the corresponding check boxes next to the application names in the ACS user group settings. Otherwise, Super Admin assignment for an application does not become effective. If one follows the LMS with ACS Integration Guide he or she may be misguided the these check boxes shall be leaved unchecked as highlighted areas of the pictures in the guide show. This is no correct.

Here are the application names, that must be turned on, in the way and in the order they appear on the group settings page (all the LMS applications actually): cwhp, cwportal, CiscoView, rme, CM, VNM, dfm, ipm.

HTH too.

Best Regards,

Vasil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: