- Silver, 250 points or more
I wonder if any body could answer any/all of the following questions or point me in the direction where I might find this information? I am currently looking on the Cisco site and via Google, but no luck with answers so far
- Is there a maximum number of VRF's that can be configured on a router and is this figure platform/OS dependant?
- Is there a maximum number of GRE tunnels that can be configureed on a router and is this figure platform/OS dependant?
- Can bandwidth limits be set on GRE Tunnels in both directions?
- If IPSec were used instead of GRE, can bandwidth limits be set in both directions?
- IS VRF and GRE functionality available on all routers, from 800's up?
If anybody could answer any of these questions it would be much appreciated.