One single button for "Ready" and "Not Ready"?

Unanswered Question
Dec 3rd, 2009

Hi all!

Is there a possibility to assign a service URL for changing the agent state from "Ready" to "Not Ready"? Just like the "One Button Login" ...

Best regards; Florian

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Rajiv Lal Thu, 12/03/2009 - 06:49

Hi,

Are you using CAD and there you are looking for this functionality or its IPPA?

I guess its working as design and you might need to raise an enhancement request.

Would appreciate if anyone in this forum has any other inputs for this question.

HTH

keithgarris Wed, 12/16/2009 - 12:37

I think this is what you are looking for. If you are using IPPA then you can use something like this as a registered service. It's what our installer configured for us.

http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:PORT/ipphone/js/sciphonexml/IPAgentChangeState.jsp?State=3&RC

The 3 is your Agent State Code for Not Ready. For Ready just change it to a 4.

Word of caution: Agents can not go from one Not Ready state into another Not Ready state if you are using Reason Codes. We have our agents selecting a Not Ready code from a list and with the IPPA you have to first select Ready then select Not Ready to change this state. If you are using CAD this is not an issue. Becomes a real problem if you have agents who came back from a meeting and need to go to lunch but there are calls in queue. If anyone knows a way to work around that little problem I'd be eternally grateful.

Actions

This Discussion