UCCX scripting problem

Answered Question
Dec 4th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi,

I am trying to develop a script for UCCX 7.0. I opened Unified CCX Editor started new script, put an accept step and a terminate a step with delay step between the a two of em, uploaded my script to the appadmin page and created a new application for it and. When dialing my application trigger i got "soory we are experiencing problems now please call later". When I try to use the default "aa.aef" script instead of mine It works great. what should I check to have my script work.

Best Regards

Correct Answer by Ryan Mullins about 7 years 5 months ago

Is the timestamp close to the time of your issue?  I would imagine that it's not the cause of the issue as you're getting to the UCCX server and hearing the standard error message about the system problem.  I think that looking in the MIVR logs will shed a bit more light as to what is happening when you call into your application.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Ryan Mullins Fri, 12/04/2009 - 07:23
User Badges:

Did you also validate your script?  Open the script in the script editor and select Tools > Validate.  That

will make sure that there are no issues with variables or anything in your script.  If not, then you'll have to start taking a look at the log files on the server.

Ryan Mullins Fri, 12/04/2009 - 07:37
User Badges:

You'll need to start taking a look at the MIVR logs then.  If you want some help going through these, go ahead and post the log with the call here.

Hatem_Hamdi Fri, 12/04/2009 - 07:38
User Badges:

And I did actually take a look in my servers events log and I noticed a suspicious event "CTI Storage Server : unable to connect to cti server" does this has something to do with my problem?

Correct Answer
Ryan Mullins Fri, 12/04/2009 - 07:46
User Badges:

Is the timestamp close to the time of your issue?  I would imagine that it's not the cause of the issue as you're getting to the UCCX server and hearing the standard error message about the system problem.  I think that looking in the MIVR logs will shed a bit more light as to what is happening when you call into your application.

Hatem_Hamdi Mon, 12/07/2009 - 02:30
User Badges:

Hi Ryan,

I had no choice but to reboot my uccx servers and actually that resolved my issues.

Thanks for your help.

Actions

This Discussion