Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Smart CallConnector Operator

Any information or design guide for new Cisco Smart CallConnector Operator. Is it supported for Callmanager Express?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps10585/data_sheet_c78-568488.html

will it be supported for configuration through CCA?

Best regards

5 Replies 5

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Alejandro;

Technical Information on the new Smart Call Control Operator will be available soon. It operates on UC500 only and it has its own setup wizard to ease installation.

Regards;
Alberto

Is it possible to get a demo software? or NFR? what is the US list price?

Thanks,

Eivind

I just set up the software in our office to demo and it appears to have a 30 day trial license you can enable.

The demo appears to have 8 user licenses avaliable.

Team;

In case you would like to have a permanent NFR license (operator, advanced client and server) please drop an email to your Cisco Account Manager or myself, amontill at cisco dot com

Regards;
Alberto

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Alessandro;

We will have a UCC Operator console (same functionality as SCC Operator) for CME on ISRs. If you are interested to participate on a BETA for this product, please send me an email to amontill at cisco dot com.

Regards
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: