Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.x question

rcrumm_2
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I have a problem with one of my scripts I just wrote. Everytime I power cycle the computer the new promts and directories are not retained.

Someone said he saw this before in the old IPCC version and said the files needed to be loaded up and not just coipied.

Is that correct? How do I upload a prompt and directory if required?

Thanks,

Randall

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is because you copied the files to the hard drive directly. You *must* upload all prompts, documents, grammer, and scripts through the /appadmin interface into the appropriate repository. The contents of the repositories are stored in SQL and copied down to disk periodically for run time use. Anything present on the disk is overwritten or erased.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is because you copied the files to the hard drive directly. You *must* upload all prompts, documents, grammer, and scripts through the /appadmin interface into the appropriate repository. The contents of the repositories are stored in SQL and copied down to disk periodically for run time use. Anything present on the disk is overwritten or erased.

Thanks Johnathan,

I found that out already. Sorry for the late response.

5 points for you.

Randall

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: