I can login to the web gui but when I select the phones, extentions, and other tabs I get the error: Error: Unable to login as administrator to the Cisco CallManagerExpress at site 'local'. What am I missing?
1. Check if on GUI under the Configure>Call Manager Express - the Hostname of CME is 192.168.30.11.
2. Check if the web user name is UnRent and password is the password mentioned in the command "web admin system" under telephony-service.
3. Ping 192.168.30.11 to check if CME is routabel from your PC.
4. What is thee IP of your PC. If this is in the range of 10.10.10.1 -10.10.10.7, then only you will be able to access the CME GUI.
a) An Standard ACL has been applied on the "ip http server"
ip http access-class 23
access-list 23 permit 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.7
b) If the IP is in the range specified by ACL you should be able to access the CME GUI components.
c) If the IP of your PC is not in the range specified by ACL, then modify the ACL as implicit deny is in place as of now.
d) To check if the issue is actually with the ACL remove the command by typing in following under global config
no ip http access-class 23
5. You have configured following "ip http path flash:". Make sure the GUI files are in the root of the flash.
Please let us know if you still face the problem.