Unanswered Question
Dec 8th, 2009


I have a script that uses the "get call contact info" step to decide how to process a call based on the DNIS. I have noticed that using this step always return the extension of my telephony trigger instead of the real DNIS. I have the called number attribute as well as the original called number attribute and I have got always the some thing.

Is there any other step or a manipulation that has to be made to make my script recieve the real DNIS of the call.

Best Regards,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Rajiv Lal Tue, 12/08/2009 - 14:29


In the script you have set the DNIS that is the called number and the called number here is the CTI RP which invokes this script and hence the results return the CTI RP number

Instead of DNIS please set the attribut to calling number and then check if you get the correct results.

Also make sure that the variable that you defined for calling number is set as string type.


Please rate this reply



This Discussion