cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Questions regarding webview definitions

jeffdanderson
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Webview on UCCE 6.0. I am trying to get a better understanding of some fields in the call type and agent detail reports. I have found the formal definitions but I still dont have a good understanding of what the fields mean. I was wondering if someone can explain the fields below in more detail.

Routed - The number of tasks that have been routed during the interval

Assigned - The number of tasks assigned from the queue to be routed during the interval.

Offer - The number of tasks that were offered to the call type during the interval.

What is the difference between offered and routed and is assigned part of routed?

What is the dirrerence between offered and answered?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Assigned is a useful counter.

If the call type is the one the routing script obeys - by that I mean this is the last call type in the sequence and the call type cannot change to another (thus there are no "Overflow out") then it accurately measures the customer experience.

Assigned from the queue counts those that actually had to queue because there are no agents available. The difference between offered and (assigned + abandoned) are those that were immediately delivered to available agents.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: