VPN Client to IOS router and also site to site vpn

Answered Question
Dec 8th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi

Im trying to configure access for a vpn client to a ios router that already has a site to site vpn running. I cant see how both can be running on the same router.

So i guess my question is can this be done? and if so has anyone got a config they can share or a useful link.

im using a 800 series router with 12.4 ios

Many thanks

Colin

Correct Answer by Jon Marshall about 7 years 6 months ago

ReadersUK wrote:

Hi

Im trying to configure access for a vpn client to a ios router that already has a site to site vpn running. I cant see how both can be running on the same router.

So i guess my question is can this be done? and if so has anyone got a config they can share or a useful link.

Many thanks

Colin

Colin

It can be done. Have a look at this config example which shows a router configured with both a site-to-site VPN and a vpn client connection -

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094685.shtml

Jon

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Jon Marshall Tue, 12/08/2009 - 12:51
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, WAN

ReadersUK wrote:

Hi

Many thanks

Colin

Colin

It can be done. Have a look at this config example which shows a router configured with both a site-to-site VPN and a vpn client connection -

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094685.shtml

Jon

Actions

This Discussion