Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Logout Table empty in HDS

somannairv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've an IPCC Enterprise 6.0 SR12 setup with RGR, PG's and HDS with an AW client connected.

Recently it was observed that Agent Logout report in Webview was showing no data of previous months (i.e - before December). When I checked in t_Agent_Logout Table in HDS, it was blank and had no data in it. However, it is checked and confirmed to have data in Logger database table.

Pls suggest some ways to replicate/synchronize the same.

Regards,

Soman Nair. 

7 Replies 7

Two things.  Check you have agent distribution sites and that you've enabled agent reporting.  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a0080243c84.shtml

david

Hi David,

I checked PG config and found that agent reporting is enabled. Also, I'm facing this issue while trying to retrieve report - "agteam03: Agent Logout Status". Pls see attached snapshot.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

As described earlier, I can see data available in Logger D/B but data for Oct,Nov '09 is not replicating to HDS. Agent details are available since 5th Dec in HDS d/b.

Can we manually export/import and would it cause any impact.

Do you have an agent distribution site configured?

david

Hi David,

Yes, Agent Dist site is configured. Pls refer to the snapshot attached.

Export/Import of only one database viz- "Agent Logout" table would cause any impact and is it advisabel to do so.

Regards,
Soman.

It is not advisable to manually copy data from the Logger database to the HDS.

Regards,

Geoff

Check your database sizes, could you be running out of space?

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: