Im trying to upgrade to a 25 user SSL license on my SA 520. I cant find the "License Management" under Administration TAB. Tryed with 0.17 and 0.39 fw. I have cut/paste form the license mail i got from cisco below. Any ideas, before i kill this cat?
LICENSE KEY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Attached to this email you will find a file with the ".lic" extension. This is the file that will activate the features that you have purchased for your SA 500 Series Security Appliances. Do not edit the contents of the .lic file in any way or you will render this file useless.
Before you proceed, make sure that the SA 500 Series Security Appliances software has been installed and configured.
Follow these steps to install your license file:
1. Connect PC to SA500''s LAN port
2. Access Web GUI using http://192.168.75.1
3. Click on Administration TAB.
4. On the left side panel there is a link to "License Management" window, click on it
5. The License Management screen will give the customer license installation options.
Let me rephrase this. You need the license to legally use the feature. The enforcement of this license is coming in a release, that is supposed to be coming out very soon.
This isn't implemented yet. I don't know which version will require the SSL license, but you should be able to use the SSL VPNs correctly now.