cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC softphone Caller ID name not displayed

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

When I receive an outside call, I get caller ID name and number on a hard phone, however, when using the CUPC soft phone it only displays the number and not the name. Is there an option that I have missed for it to display both?

Thanks,

Doug

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just to clarify: Do you not see caller ID when you are in desk phone control or soft phone mode? I just tried this with CUPC 7.0.2.13717 and DO see caller ID in soft phone mode; however, I only get caller ID number (not name) when in desk phone control mode.

Coincidentially, I already have a TAC case open on the desk phone control piece and not seeing caller ID name. I'll let you know if anything significant happens on it. If you want to open your own, mine is 613123069.

Actually, I am not sure about deskphone control if it shows up or not. I was referring to it showing up on the actual desk phone. I would bet that if it does not show up in softphone it would not show up in deskphone control mode.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: