cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to block a call without a gateway (CUCM7.0) - SR613158341

lifevtech
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to block an incoming DID # without an gateway. Currently I have my CUCM server with SIP trunks direct to my VOIP vendor.

The vendor does not offer any PBX type of service like blocking numbers. I created a ticket with TAC and they say that it is not possible without an gateway. I would like to know if anyone in the community has any input on how to approach this issue with the CUCM.

Here is my scenario:

CUCM7.0 Publisher

CUCM7.0 Subscriber              ASA FIrewall    ISP Router   CLOUD    ISP VOIP Switch

Thanks,

Dave

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This has been discussed in the forums already.

But just to be clear, you want to block a DID you own or a number from calling your DIDs?

Create a new PT/CSS just for the gateway.

Place the trunk in that PT/CSS.

Use Translations patterns to block or allow calls from the SIP trunk css/pt then allow the call to the Line CSS.

I want to block a DID # that is calling my DIDs.

Would you have a link to the discussions or any documentation that could give me some detail directions?

Thanks for the support,

-Dave

I have not tried, but maybe a transformation pattern also from what I have stated.

The Trunk still needs its own css/pt.  Then have it run through the Transformation patterns for calling number or called number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: