SPA501G with eight line appearance in key mode?

Unanswered Question
Dec 9th, 2009

Hey guys,

I'm working on an install with a UC540W with 8 FXO ports and a set of 9 SPA501G phones.  The customer would like to have the 501Gs set up in key system mode with each of the 8 buttons associated with a different C/O line.  When I set it up in the Telephony wizard and come to FXO port allocation, I don't have the ability to check boxes and add different CO lines to each of the telephone handsets.  I also cannot seem to add this functionality under User extensions in the voice configuration.  What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,

Seth

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sethschmautz Thu, 12/10/2009 - 12:45

Can anybody weigh in on this issue?  This is the last item in the config that I'm somehow missing.  CCA doesn't even recognize that this phone has more than 1 button, and therefore, only allows 1 option.  This customer needs each programmable button to access a different CO line.

Thanks in advance,

Seth

Steven Smith Thu, 12/10/2009 - 12:56

What version of CCA are you running?  What software pack are you running?  I am going to try to recreate this problem in my lab.

Steven Smith Thu, 12/10/2009 - 14:42

This is going to be fixed in CCA 2.2.1.  I have asked for a timeline for when that will be released, but I do not have it yet.  I will let you know more when I find out.

Steven Smith Thu, 12/10/2009 - 16:09

Looks like the release of CCA 2.2.1 will be before the Christmas Holidays.  Stayed tuned...

sethschmautz Fri, 12/11/2009 - 10:36

Steven,

Thanks for looking into this.  Is there a way to do this in CLI that you or somebody else could walk me through?  I'm  afraid that 2 weeks might be too long for this customer to wait before they can use their phones.  Thanks for your help,

Seth

Actions

This Discussion