We have 4 CUCM in PUB-SUB scenario
1 -PUB and 3 SUBs with cucm 6.0
everything was working fine but from last few days we are facing an issue,
Phones registered with Subscriber A can communiate with phones on Subscriber B and C both
Phones registered to Subscriber B can commnicate with subscriber A but not Subscriber C
Phones registered to sub Subscriber C cannot communicate with subscriber B but they can communicate with subscriber A
There are times when subscriber C phones can communicate with Subscriber B phones but its very rare.
I have verified DB replication status and its 2
I have tried to insert phones from subscriber C Admin page and it works.
There no latency or packet drops issues between Subscriber to Subscriber and Publisher to subscriber.
Any suggestion to solve the issue.
This confirms what Java was referring to earlier. You have a DB replication issue within the cluster. Basically, while the SDL link to that node is out of service - the replication for the entire cluster is considered bad. With the Linux appliance, I've found that a reboot typically works but depending on how long the issue has been going on and the trigger for problem, it may not. You'll need to take a look at the utils dbreplication commands. There are some that you run on each server first, see what happens, and then if that doesn't work then you can initiate a repair operation from the publisher server. This is all done via CLI. Note that the repair operation may (and likely will) take quite a while to complete. Once you start it, let it run and wait for it to complete. Then use RTMT to verify DB replication. You can also use command line operation on each server or the Unified Reporting. Personally, I prefer RTMT.
If you need further info, just shout.