cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA-2102 5-2-10 Firmware

thompsonr
Level 1
Level 1

After upgrading my SPA-2102 from the 5-2-5 firmware to the newest version (5-2-10) firmware,  I have lost my call waiting Caller ID - the regular Caller ID works normally but I get no CallerID on call waiting.

Anyone else have this problem? 

I am not sure if it is a bug in the new firmware or a compatibility problem between the new firmware and my VOIP provider.   When I downgrade the firmware back to version 5-2-5 the call waiting Caller ID functions properly again.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

I dont know of this issue, so could be a compatibility issue with the VoIP provider. Any specific reason why you need 5.2.10? Probably you can stay with .5.

Regards
Alberto

Digging this up from the past

I just picked up 10 units ( all brand new 2102-NA) all of them have this issue with CWCID not displaying on the all the phones adapters with the 5.2.10 firmware installed.  Once flashed backed to 5.2.5 this issue was resolved (thank you) But with this old firmware, it really has issues, they're all suffering from TCP timeout issue that was fixed in 5.2.10

Are there any plans to correct this CWCID feature ?

Thank you

Scott

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: