Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to run Cisco Supervisor Desktop

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have a IPCCX 5.0.2_SR02_Build045. I did download software CSD and installed in my machine, when, I try open or load the CSD it appear the message: "An error was received from the LDAP server. Please view the log file for more information".  I did the test out off network, in a machine stand alone. Any have Idea why is occuring this problem?

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rajiv Lal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Wilson,

Run the postinstall.exe (c:/programfiles/cisco/desktop/bin/postinstall.exe) on the PC where you have installed the CSD and point it to correct UCCX ip Address and also seclect the correct NIC which appears at the last section of postinstall.exe.

HTH

Please rate this reply

Rajiv

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rajiv Lal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Wilson,

Run the postinstall.exe (c:/programfiles/cisco/desktop/bin/postinstall.exe) on the PC where you have installed the CSD and point it to correct UCCX ip Address and also seclect the correct NIC which appears at the last section of postinstall.exe.

HTH

Please rate this reply

Rajiv

Paul McGurn
Level 6
Level 6

I had this error pop up for some CAD users after a CCX Engine restart in 8.5.1 SU4.  The fix in their case was changing their Team assignment in the Resource page, saving, then changing it back, and re-saving.  I'm guessing some kind of corruption happened during the engine restart or failover process in the HA cluster.

I tried this on a 9.0.2 UCCX and it worked great for me. The issue was following the user across various CAD PCs so it could not have been the instal as the other answer here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: