We currently have an Wireless infrastructure setup in our warehouse with 3 Aironet 1250 series Access Points. We have Motorola MC9090 devices connecting the Access Points. The whole warehouse is not even 2000 sq ft in area. But we notice the normal wireless strength in the warehouse.
We currently have below things used with AP.
1. Using AIR -ANT 2506 (2.4 GHz. Omnidirectional) external antennas attached to the AP.
2. Set WPA-TKIP security on the Access Points communication.
3. Making use of 2.4GHz radio
Here are few questions we have regarding the AP
1. What should appropriate External Antenna dbi settings ?
2. What are other parameters on the radio can make the signal strength better?