- Blue, 1500 points or more
I have one L3 switch 3560 and 2 L2 2950 switches connected to it.
1. Trunk enabled on both sides (L3->L2 & L2->L3)
2. Configured Vlan1 on L2 switches (IP: 10.28.1.2)
3. Default gateway on L2 switches is 10.28.1.1 (one of the Vlan IP in L3 switch)
4. Checked Vlan status in L3 is active and connected one PC directly to L3 switch and its able to ping the GW (10.28.1.1)
But I am not able to ping from L2 switches to the default gateway which is one of the Vlan IP in L3 switch.
Is there anything need to check in the configuration or something?
Thanks & Regards,