MOH While on Transfer

Unanswered Question
Dec 10th, 2009

Hi All,

how is it possible with CUE and IVR that it includes, to make a script (AA script or IVR script) so after the main menu with options, when a caller is distributed to an extension, the caller can hear MOH (or whatever audio) untill the phone is answered.

I can see that in the IVR step place a call, there is this option about "use media for this call" but i cannot find any more info about this.

if not, how can this functionallity been achieved? Only through ICD?

Thanks

Anthony

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Anthony Holloway Tue, 12/15/2009 - 11:37

Your problem is most likely that the step in the script is performing a blind transfer, and what you are looking for is a supervised transfer.

I don't have the CUR editor in front of me, but you could check to see if there is a Call Consult Transfer.

That will place the calling party on hold until the call is either answered or a timeout occurs.

This feature is in UCCX scripting, and I know the CUE editor is somewhat similar, so you may be in luck.  Otherwise I'm not entirely possible you can accomplish what you want with CUE.

dwtcp Thu, 12/17/2009 - 06:23

Hi Anthony and thanks for the reply,.

Unfortunatelly, the option for Supervised transfer is not available in UCCX scritpting (somemone correct me if i am wrong).

I have managed to have this option only with B-ACD  and the appropriate tcl script.

But i would prefer if it was an option in CUE editor

Kind Regards

Anthony

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content