Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH While on Transfer

dwtcp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

how is it possible with CUE and IVR that it includes, to make a script (AA script or IVR script) so after the main menu with options, when a caller is distributed to an extension, the caller can hear MOH (or whatever audio) untill the phone is answered.

I can see that in the IVR step place a call, there is this option about "use media for this call" but i cannot find any more info about this.

if not, how can this functionallity been achieved? Only through ICD?

Thanks

Anthony

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your problem is most likely that the step in the script is performing a blind transfer, and what you are looking for is a supervised transfer.

I don't have the CUR editor in front of me, but you could check to see if there is a Call Consult Transfer.

That will place the calling party on hold until the call is either answered or a timeout occurs.

This feature is in UCCX scripting, and I know the CUE editor is somewhat similar, so you may be in luck.  Otherwise I'm not entirely possible you can accomplish what you want with CUE.

Hi Anthony and thanks for the reply,.

Unfortunatelly, the option for Supervised transfer is not available in UCCX scritpting (somemone correct me if i am wrong).

I have managed to have this option only with B-ACD  and the appropriate tcl script.

But i would prefer if it was an option in CUE editor

Kind Regards

Anthony

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: