cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA 6.01- kit-list

hschumann
Level 1
Level 1

Hello dear experts and users, i hope someone can help me. I cant open the kit-list at the homepage of the csa-server (CSA_MC) from any client. i see only the message "Error: Address xxx is not allowed to access the Cisco Security Agent kit list." My workaround is to log in the CSA-Server from the remote host and to install the kit from the menu "System/Agent kits". This is not so comfortable ...
I switched of the CSA-Agent of the server to find the big, but i didn't, a missconfigure of the Agent is not the solution.

Many thanks if someone has a good answer, greetings ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

did you maybe put in some addresses in the dialog in csamc that concerns what addresses can register with the csamc, i believe this blocks access to agent kits as well without logging in that is.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

did you maybe put in some addresses in the dialog in csamc that concerns what addresses can register with the csamc, i believe this blocks access to agent kits as well without logging in that is.

Thanks for the answer.

I putted the address-ranges of the intern networks in some in the network-interface-sets (Internal IP-addresses and the exceptios for the external addresses - all, but not intern). But, anyone can't see the kit -list

Sencerelly yours ...

Hallo Jan,

many thanks for the answer, it was the solution. The mask "registration control" was not filled...

Happy Christmas, Sincerelly yours

Hannes Schumann

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: