cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA 6.01- kit-list

hschumann
Level 1
Level 1

Hello dear experts and users, i hope someone can help me. I cant open the kit-list at the homepage of the csa-server (CSA_MC) from any client. i see only the message "Error: Address xxx is not allowed to access the Cisco Security Agent kit list." My workaround is to log in the CSA-Server from the remote host and to install the kit from the menu "System/Agent kits". This is not so comfortable ...
I switched of the CSA-Agent of the server to find the big, but i didn't, a missconfigure of the Agent is not the solution.

Many thanks if someone has a good answer, greetings ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

did you maybe put in some addresses in the dialog in csamc that concerns what addresses can register with the csamc, i believe this blocks access to agent kits as well without logging in that is.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

did you maybe put in some addresses in the dialog in csamc that concerns what addresses can register with the csamc, i believe this blocks access to agent kits as well without logging in that is.

Thanks for the answer.

I putted the address-ranges of the intern networks in some in the network-interface-sets (Internal IP-addresses and the exceptios for the external addresses - all, but not intern). But, anyone can't see the kit -list

Sencerelly yours ...

Hallo Jan,

many thanks for the answer, it was the solution. The mask "registration control" was not filled...

Happy Christmas, Sincerelly yours

Hannes Schumann