cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 6.0.188 Emergency image

g.rienstra
Level 1
Level 1

WLC (4402 and 2112) running version 6.0.188 is displaying the following error in the msglog.

“*Dec 11 15:13:12.185: %USMDB-3-MSGTAG030: usmdb_apf.c:262 For information regarding Emergency image Version,Please refer Controller documents”

The solution to this should be installing the K9-5-2-157-0-ER.aes. This is working for the 5.X software however not for the 6.0 version. IA the error remains!

Does anyone know a solution?

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtd17116

THX

Goen

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Errr ... When you upgraded to 6.0.188, did you, by any chance, upgrade the bootstrap (bootstrap files have the "ER" prefix).

If no, then I recommend you do.

Its a Bug

There are two bugs CSCsy99596 CSCtd46886

I have a bug that forces 10 Mb half duplex aswell, seems like 6.0.188.0 is buggy to say the least.

For one of my implementations rolling back is not an option so I guess we have to wait for the next code release to get these fixeed and find some new bugs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card