Specify fxo for outbound calls depending on which ephone-dn used

Unanswered Question
Dec 11th, 2009
User Badges:

Hey community members,

Let's say I have 3 companies behind my UC500.  Each company owns 4 POTS lines from carrier.

Company 1's POTs are connected into FXO 0/1/0 - 0/1/3

Company 2's POTs are connected into FXO 0/2/0 - 0/2/3

Company 3's POTs are connected into FXO 0/3/0 - 0/3/3

For inbound calls, I simply created octo-dns called Main for each company and did a connection plar on each voice-port to the respective octo-dns.  All phones will have their one internal extension dn and sharing the Main dn for their company.

For outbound calls, how do I make sure that if a Company 1 user picks up his phone on his internal extension dn to dial outside, his calls will use FXO 0/1/0 - 0/1/3? and Company 2's outbound calls to use 0/2/0 - 0/2/3?  and Company 3 to use 0/3/0 - 0/3/3?

thanks!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Steven Smith Fri, 12/11/2009 - 13:27
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

You will have to do this with cor list.  This type of customization is not supported in CCA today.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a008019d649.shtml

That doc should give you a good reference.  Instead of doing it by local, long distance and international, you will have to also include which port will be getting used by applying the correct config on the dial-peer as well.  Does that make sense?

pro4ianyc Mon, 12/14/2009 - 11:07
User Badges:

Steve & Marcos

I've seen both documents and noticed that one document has corlist incoming for dial-peer and corlist outgoing for ephone-dn and the other document has it reversed.  To achieve what I am trying to do, which is the correct config?  I believe I tried both but most likely do not have it correctly configured.  I am playing around with it more right now.

Thanks.

Actions

This Discussion