I have some quries about QOS on ME6524..
1. The downlink port Queue Structure is
• TX: 1p3q8t
• RX: 1q2t
That means we just have ONE ingress queue .. right ? No prioritization
2. I guess we can do Ingress & Egress Policing on Downlink , can we do Egress SHAPING on Downlink and Uplink port..?
3. Since the INgress queue & EGress Queue are different in numbers & capabilities.."TX: 1p3q8t RX: 1q2t " how do we define separte L2 qos parameters..like
Will the above config apply to both ingress & Egress frames ?
4. I read this somewhere ::Enhancements in 6524-ME
Below are the feature enhancements in 6524-ME
• Serial Processing of Ingress & Egress Policing
• L2VPN CoS&DSCP Transparency compatible with L3VPNs
Can someone explain very briefly..