Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence 7.0 Message Not Received Properly, and Status Change Problem

sr2290723
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have some problem with Cisco Unified Presence 7.0. May be you guys can help me to solve this one :

1. I am able to see the availability of the end users. But when I try to make a call from the IP Phone, the end user's status is not changed to On The Phone. What's wrong with my configuration ?
  2. When I send a message through chatting interface, some phone receive the message and the message appears directly on the phone screen, but some others don't. What's wrong with my configuration ?
  3. It takes a long time to receive messages. There is one minute delay between the time I send a message and the time when my friend receive the message on his CUPC. We are in the same LAN, so network delay is not an issue. Should I check something else ?

Thanks for any response.

Wiyandi

1 Reply 1

m.cucchi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have had the same problem.

Scenario:

CUCM ver 6.1.4

8 users enable for presence

CUPS 7.0.5

only 4 user send the presence to CUPS other 4 Not.

I have tried to remove the user presence (in capability assignement) on the call manager but on the CUPS no change are reported, the user still have a flag on CUPS enable.

I think that the issues can be related to this but no information i have at the moment.

I have tried also to reload the CUPS server, but no change are occurred.

Massimo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: