cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI User

gariusmar
Level 1
Level 1

Is somebody know how many phones i could associate with a single CTI User in Callmanager 4.2 ?

Thanks

Best regards,

Martin

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Unified CallManager Platform Capacity Planning

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/4x/42clproc_ps556_TSD_Products_Implementation_Design_Guide_Chapter.html#wp1052905

The following guidelines apply to Cisco Unified CallManager Release 4.2:

Within a cluster, you may enable a maximum of 8 servers with the Cisco Unified CallManager Service. Other servers may be used for more dedicated functions such as TFTP, publisher, music on hold, and so forth.

You can configure a maximum of 800 CTI connections or associations per standard server, or a maximum of 3200 per cluster if they are equally balanced among the servers.

You can configure a maximum of 2500 CTI connections or associations per high-performance server, or a maximum 10,000 per cluster if they are equally balanced among the servers.

Each cluster can support a maximum of 30,000 SCCP phones.

Each cluster can support a maximum of 600 H.323 devices (gateways, trunks, and clients), digital MGCP devices, and SIP trunks

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

That means for example i could attach 2500 Phones to one single user.

I have to watch out the counter as you could see in the attached jpg (red marked) is that correct ?

Thank`s